Find the error and win a prize! hehehe... joke lang.
This was the poster displayed at the Manila Polo Club when our company launched the brand story to the employees. In fairness, pinagkagastusan nga ng Marketing Department namin yung event. I even thought that we hired a band for entertainment because of how the place was set up. We had the UP Pep Squad to pep everyone up at the start of the program.
I was not able to get a picture of Cito Beltran, who served as the host of the program. It was a launching/workshop rolled into one. The company wanted to hit two birds with one stone, probably to save on costs. It was ok, the food was so-so but I had fun taking pictures of my officemates as well as fooling around with the camera with Abbey(that's with and E!).
At one time during the program, I opted not to listen to the speakers 'coz I was taking pictures of the fruit plate that was our dessert.
As well as the flower centerpiece of our table.
The grounds of Manila Polo Club reminded me of the AdMU Loyola Campus. Wide green fields and huge acacia trees dotting the landscape. I wish I had more time to check out the place but we had a tight schedule as we had to go back to the office for a Mancom meeting that we had to attend. O well, maybe next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment