Friday, May 13

free again!!!!

it's been 2 days since i walked out of IHG a free person. hahaha!!!! ginawang parang prison ang dating company. di naman... natapos ko na kasi ang clearance ko kaya free na talaga ako. i'm just waiting for my last pay. hay... medyo matagal pa yata mabibigay un. howell, at least something to look forward to.

I'm still adjusting to my new schedule. Living using the US time for a year has changed my body clock. I still find it hard to stay awake in the morning and sleep at night. Imagine, I only had 3 hours of sleep last night. I was awake till 3 am, tossing and turning and almost consuming my sleep balm *sigh* Well, aside from the fact that it was so hot last night, my body is still in tune to EST. bummer. Hopefully, things will be better the next few nights.

The pandan escapade is just a few days away! i'm so excited. I can't wait to sit around, do nothing and be a beach bum....

No comments: